- By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promoters: Holburn Hifi (Aberdeen), Glasgow Audio (Glasgow), Holburn Online (Aberdeen) and Chameleon Records (Aberdeen).
- Entry Requirements:
- Entrants must do one of the following: Like Holburn Hifi, Glasgow Audio or Chameleon Records on Facebook. In addition, the entrant must sign up to the mailing list as cited in the competition post as well as share the relevant post(s).
- Entrants may enter multiple times for multiple entries. This can be done by liking all three pages and sharing all three posts on Facebook, or following all three twitter feeds and retweeting the competition tweets on twitter.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over and like in the UK.
4. The competition is open to entries from 18:00 on 15 May 2021 until 12:00 on 18th July 2021.
- Rega Planar 2 turntable (Black)
- Prizes are non-refundable. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash alternative offered.
- Winner(s) are selected at random and only valid entries will be counted.
- Winner(s) must collect the prize in person from either:
Holburn Hifi, 441 Holburn St, Aberdeen AB10 7GU
Glasgow Audio, 88 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G4 9AD
9. Prizes must be collected within 14 days of notification.
10. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
11. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Twitter do not bear any responsibility for this competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social media channel.
12. The Promoters shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the competition. Data collected will be shared among the partners for marketing purposes. Entrants can opt out of this by contacting the promoters.