Beyerdynamics T1 (3rd Gen) Open Headphones
- UK Wide Shipping Available
- Long established Official Retailer
- Normally in stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Closed high-end headphones for sophisticated music enjoyment at home
- Tilted Tesla drivers ensure a clear and natural sound signature
- Double-sided, detachable connection cable made from ultra-high-purity OCC7N copper and covered with fabric
- High-quality, replaceable ear pads made from protein-coated leatherette with memory foam
- Handmade in Germany
High-end through and through: Only high-quality materials are used in the T1 headphones. The housing covers are made from lacquered stainless steel and the yokes use brushed and anodised aluminium for a particularly striking surface structure. Finally, the use of Alcantara® gives this model that certain something that elevates it to a truly high-end set of headphones.
The completely redesigned transducers achieve values of over one Tesla (a unit of measurement for magnetic flux density). That provides the listener with almost double as much volume as traditional headphones.
The T1 boast unrivalled richness of detail and spatiality. But we know there’s nothing that can’t be improved, so their acoustical engineers have managed to make their benchmark-setting headphones even better: At the heart of the third-generation T1 is a gently intensified bass to give the very neutral, spatial sound signature even more warmth.
The increased efficiency also leaves the T 1 with greater power reserves for dynamic, undistorted sound and nearly lossless conversion of electric signals into sound waves. The extremely lightweight 600 Ohm voice coil provides transparency and perfect impulse fidelity.
The elegant look of the T 1 compliments the technical achievements, with even the smallest of details selected by hand. This model reaffirms beyerdynamic's commitment to world-class "Made in Germany" quality.