Cyrus i7-XR Integrated AmplifierRegular price £2,295.00 GBP.
Cyrus i7-XR Integrated Amplifier
The i7-XR amplifier is built with relay input switches and Schottky diodes. The efficiency improvements generated grant a far greater burst power capacity, enhancing the amplifier's ability to accurately track the music signal and leading to much lower levels of distortion. A key new feature Cyrus has introduced for the XR series amps is user-selectable DAC filters. These filters can be changed easily on the front of the product, or via the remote from the comfort of your listening position.
The i7-XR produces 2 x 52 watts per channel and has a dynamic range of 101 dB.
The amp is fully integrated with four analogue and five digital inputs (two optical, two Coax, one USB), a new software update port, and pre and fixed level outputs, as well as dual speaker outputs on the back panel. To cater for the continued growing market for vinyl, the amp feature a built-in moving magnet phono stage.
- 4 x Analogue inputs
- 1 x Phono MM input
- 2 x Optical inputs
- 2 x Coaxial digital inputs
- 1 x Asynchronous USB input
- 1 x Analogue preamplifier out
- 1 x Headphone output
- 2 x 52W into 6 Ω / twin speaker outputs
- Headphone amplifier, 2 x 138mW into 16 Ω (<0.1% THD)
- SPDIF supported formats 16/44.1k – 24/192k
- USB supported formats 16/44.1k – 32/768k
- DSD supported formats up to DSD512
- DOP supported formats up to DOP128
- Custom input naming
- iR14 Remote control included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 73 x 215 x 360 mm
- Weight 4.9kg