Marantz CD6007 CD PlayerRegular price £399.00 GBP.
Improving upon the award-winning CD6006, the finely-tuned CD6007 CD Player offers even more specially-selected components and an enhanced circuit layout. Rigid feet further eliminate unwanted vibration while the oversized low noise power supply feeds the digital and analogue circuitry of the player.
The new, high-quality AK4490 DAC along with 2 selectable filter options converts digital signals to analogue, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s proprietary small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, Marantz have included a new remote that also controls the fitting PM6007 amplifier.
The CD6007 features a newly-developed, sophisticated headphone amplifier with a headphone amp gain setting to accommodate a wide range of headphones.
- Versatile playback for all your audio: Enjoy your CD and CD-R/RW collection
- Supports all your favourite files: Play all your music files through the front USB port including: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF and DSD files.
- Pristine sound quality from all sources: High quality AK4490 D/A conversion, ideal for high-resolution files.
- Optimized audio reproduction: Two selectable digital filters to optimize digital music content.
- Engineered for your sound: Further sound tuned with carefully selected components.
- High-quality sound even from demanding headphones: Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2, gain control and auto off function.
- Eliminate interference for sound purity: Double-layered bottom plate and rigid feet allow for a cleaner, more complete sound.
- Best amplifier connection: Gold Plated L/R/Coax output for a strong continuous connection to your amplifier.
- Easy to use: System remote controls Marantz CD Player, amplifier, and network player.
- Fits your interior design: Available in Black or Silver Gold
|CD Compatibility||CD / CD-R/ CD-RW/ WMA/ MP3/ AAC|
|HDAM Version||HDAM+HDAM SA2|
|Features||CD-Text / ID3 Tag / WMA Meta Tag / AAC Meta Data
Power Transformer: EI
High Grade Audio Components
Symmetric Circuit Layout
Extra Metal Plate For Chassis Strengthening
Seperated Rectifier Circuit For Analogue and Digital Circuitry
Display: Dimmer / Off
|INPUTS / OUTPUTS|
|Digital Optical Out||1|
|Digital Coaxial Out||1|
|Gold plated cinch||Yes|
|Headphone Volume Control||Yes|
|D/A Conversion||Multi-bit, Delta-Sigma|
|Low Pass Filter Stage||HDAM|
|Output Buffer||HDAM SA2|
|Frequency Response||2 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||100 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||110 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.002%|
|Channel Seperation||98 dB|
|Power Consumption||32 W|
|Standby Consumption||0.3 W|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)||440mm x 340mm x 105mm|