Naim Supernait 2 Pre-LovedRegular price £3,499.00 GBP. Sale price £2,500.00 GBP. Save £999.00 GBP.
This previously loved integrated amplifier is in very good condition and was sold new by ourselves earlier this year.
It has been almost 30 years since Naim designed their first integrated amplifier: time enough to define and refine the technical ingredients essential to high-end performance.
The Naim Supernait 2 represents the pinnacle of this accumulated knowledge. It is both the most sophisticated integrated amplifier that Naim has ever created and a classic Naim Audio product, shot through with the soul of the original - and iconic! - Nait.
The Supernait 2 combines an 80W power amplifier with six individually decoupled input sockets and borrows advanced technology from Naim Audio's flagship preamplifier, the Nac 552. In employing the latest Naim Audio DR (Discrete Regulator) circuits in its power supply, it sits right at the forefront of Naim Audio amplifier technology.
- 80W per channel power output
- Six individually decoupled and hand-wired inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
- Built in Naim Audio DR (Discrete Regulator) power supply for preamplifier section
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output and high quality class-A headphone amplifier
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp sections
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stage
4 x DIN/RCA pair, 1 x RCA pair, 1 x DIN (for Naim phono amplifier)
Speakers, record, preamp and variable sub
Headphone, 1/4" jack
|Line Outputs Variable (level)||
|Line Outputs Fixed (level)||
Naim phono amplifier
1 x USB Type Mini-B
1 x 3.5mm jack on rear (RC5 modulated/unmodulated)
Black powder coated
Brushed and black anodised
240 x 590 x 500 mm
87 x 432 x 314 mm
100V, 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
|Power Consumption (quiescent)||
NARCOM-4 Remote Control, Power-Line Lite mains cable (UK denominations only)
Volume Control, Balance Control, seven button matrix
Infra Red (RC5)