Pro-Ject VC-S2 ALU Record Cleaner
- UK Wide Shipping Available
- Long established Official Retailer
- Normally in stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Premium record cleaning machine for vinyl & 78rpm shellac records
The VC-S2 ALU takes record cleaning to new levels. There are features which are new for record cleaning machines in this pricerange:
The aluminium surface of the VC-S2 ALU is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis.
The VC-S2 ALU is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one Rotation forward followed by one backwards.
It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process. The improved motor will last for a long and extended lifetime.
A new aluminium clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label.
The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
A large internal container (2,5 liters) collects used fluid and is effortlessly easy to empty. When using Wash-IT cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will almost never need to be emptied even after cleaning thousands of records. It shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid.
Our eco-friendly and non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT, offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced.
The aluminium enclosure of the VC-S2 ALU exemplifies the high-end build-quality, and makes your new record cleaner a long-lasting investment. The increased size allows for quieter operation and improved handling of the record and cleaning liquid application processes. With many practical Features and excellent mechanical operation, the VC-S2 ALU effectively combines industrial design appeal with an easy solution to great sound from your vinyl records
- New cabinet made out of aluminium composite panels (0,4mm alu, 4mm PE, 0,4mm alu) for quieter operation
- Aluminium surface is able to withstand cleaning fluid spill without compromising the chassis
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Cleaningarm for 7" records optionally available
- Superior motor for long lifetime
- 2,5l tank that almost never needs to be emptied
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue free in 1 - 2 rotations
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid effeciently cleans and removes static load of vinyl records
- New aluminium clamp prevents damage from cleaning fluid
- High-end build-quality for improved ease of use
|Cleaning speed||30 r.p.m.|
|Included accessories||Brush, Vacuum Arm, Self-Adhesive Arm Strip, Aluminium clamp, Wash it (100ml), 500ml mixing bottle, Power cable|
|Power consumption||230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||415 x 325 x 272 mm (fully assembled)|
|Weight||8,0 kg (netto)|