Trinnov Altitude 32
- UK Wide Shipping Available
- Long established Official Retailer
- Normally in stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Trinonov Altitude 32
The Ultimate Experience In Immersive Audio
Peerless in performance, configurability and sound quality, the Altitude32 remains the unchallenged reference processor for Immersive home theater systems. Nothing has been left to chance: high-channel count, huge processing power and exclusive patented technologies unleash the full potential of immersive sound, enabling all formats and the widest range of speaker layouts.
Upgradable by design
The hardware architecture of the Altitude32, unique among home theater processors, challenges the concept of obsolescence by enabling the integration of new technologies, new features, and product upgrades through a pure software implementation provided at no cost to Altitude owners. This is a truly sustainable product that gets better over time with the introduction of new features and a scalable, modular hardware design that enables easy system expansion up to the full channel counts of home Atmos and DTS:X and to a maximum of 64 outputs.
Its revolutionary hardware architecture runs not on the multiple sets of DSPs found on other processors but instead on a single multi-core Intel hardware platform and TrinnovOS operating system. This enables Trinnov to bring new technologies and features to market months and years ahead of competition.
Unique Decoding And Rendering
The Altitude32 remains the only AV Processor on the market capable of decoding and rendering Dolby Atmos Home content in its full 24.x.10 channel count. It's been capable of doing so since 2015, years before competition. With the Altitude48Ext and its extra processing power, Trinnov can support up to 64 outputs.
In 2019, Trinnov worked closely with DTS to introduce DTS:X Pro to the consumer market. Altitude owners enjoyed this major upgrade a year before Trinnov's competitors could offer it.
The Altitude32 is the only processor capable of native rendering and upmixing with DTS's full count of 30.2 channels, delivering the highest spatial resolution with all content.
The founders of Trinnov and Auro-Technologies know each other well, having been at the forefront of immersive sound research and development dating back to the early 2000s.
Auro-3D, up to 13.1 channel configuration has been available on the Altitude32 since 2015. The popular Auro-Matic upmixer is also supported for all inputs.
Immersive Sound Unleashed
In a league of its own, the Altitude32 has no peer when it comes to immersive sound decoding and playback.
Trinnov's pure, uncompromised implementation of 3D Codecs, made possible through their own software, enabled them to deliver the full specifications and channel count of both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Pro years ahead of the competition.
Altitude owners enjoy a unique feature available on no other product:
The Dolby Atmos Object Viewer provides the user with a real-time view of the location and movement of sound objects in 3D space for all Atmos content.
Unique Bass Management
The Bass Management solution in the Altitude gives users the most sophisticated tool available for managing low frequencies.
Complete flexibility regarding high and low pass frequencies, filter types and filter slopes is just the beginning. The low frequency content of any channel can be fed to any combination of subwoofers, and there is no limitation to the number of subwoofer channels other than the number of available outputs.
Going further, Trinnov's unique intermediate bass management system is ideal for immersive systems using smaller height channel speakers. It can redirect low frequencies not just to subwoofers, but from a speaker with limited bass capability to the closest, more-capable speaker, before sending the lowest frequencies to the subs.
Trinnov's world-renowned Loudspeaker/Room Optimizer is recognized as best-in-class by users and reviewers across the professional, commercial cinema, and high-end home audio worlds. Introduced to the pro audio market in 2006, its revolutionary solution was quickly embraced by many of the most demanding music, broadcast, and post-production sound engineers.
Optimizer technology is now used in nearly 2,000 studios across the globe with nearly 10,000 high-performance installations worldwide.
This same technology, enhanced and refined over the years, is at the heart of the Altitude. To this day, the Optimizer remains the most powerful and flexible calibration system available.
HDMI and its evolving standards continue to create challenges for manufacturers, integrators and end users. Rest assured that the Altitude philosophy of sustainability applies to HDMI. The Altitude’s modular hardware design ensures that future developments of the HDMI standard will not make the processor obsolete. All Altitudes will be upgradeable to HDMI 2.1.
Today, Trinnov's proprietary software platform enables users to monitor and analyze all incoming and outgoing HDMI data directly on the Altitude, in addition to providing unique tools that can address HDMI incompatibility issues.
Through its Paris-based server, Trinnov enables remote access to any processor connected to the Internet.
Integrators can remotely access each processor they have installed, with full control of all parameters, thus eliminating the need to be on site to adjust a customer’s system or to diagnose problems.
In addition, the Trinnov factory support team, based in the United States and France, and acknowledged as among the best in the industry, also has remote access to provide higher-level remote assistance and troubleshooting.
The CEDIA Designer
The CEDIA Designer (TCD) is a powerful online design tool that allows integrators and system designers to create not only technically impeccable cinema designs in a matter of minutes, but also a complete set of support documents and aesthetic room renderings.
Trinnov Altitude processors and Amplitude amplifiers are fully supported in the TCD software, enabling designers to integrate the Altitude in the most complex speaker layouts in a matter of minutes.
TCD integrates Trinnov's exclusive recommendation for speaker placement by default.
First-time users will find the Altitude Wizard an invaluable tool for setup and calibration.
This onboard software guides the integrator through the entire process, step-by-step. From configuring the speaker layout, setting up the input and outputs, to the microphone setup and calibration, the Wizard greatly simplifies the process of getting the Altitude up and running.
OBJECT BASED DECODING (ALL VERSIONS)
- Dolby Atmos® Native Decoding & Up-mix:Up to 32 discrete channels
- Auro-3D® Native Decoding & Up-mix (Auromatic):Up to 13.1
- DTS:X® Pro:Up to 30.2
- Speaker Layouts support:All
- IMAX Enhanced:Yes
OBJECT BASED DECODING (8-16, 16-24, 16-32)
- Future 3D Audio CODECs by software upgrade:Yes
- Dolby Atmos® / Auro-3D® / DTS:X® Manual Mapping:Yes
- Max Channels:x8 (8-8), x16 (8-16), x24 (16-24), x32 (24-32)
- Max Optimizer Channels:x8 (8-8), x16 (8-16), x24 (16-24), x32 (24-32)
- Max Subwoofers:x8 (8-8), x16 (8-16), x24 (16-24), x32 (24-32)
- Max Crossovers (2/3/4 way):4/2/2 (8-8), 8/5/4 (8-16)
- Max Crossovers (2/3/4 way):12/8/6 (16-24), 16/10/8 (16-32)
- Full Input / Output Matrix (all versions):Yes
- Configuration presets (all versions):29
CHANNEL BASED AUDIO DECODING
- Dolby:Digital®, Digital Plus®, TrueHD®
- DTS:Digital Surround®, High Res Audio®, HD Master Audio®
- PCM:Up to 24 bits / 192 KHZ
- Output 1:HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Output 2:HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- ARC / eARC:Available on Output 1
- 4K to 1080 Downscaling:Available on Output 1
- Inputs:8 (full matrixing to the outputs coming in 2021)
- OSD:Basic functions (coming in 2021)
- Maximum resolution:4K UHD on all ins/outs
- Maximum bandwidth:18Gbps on all inputs
- Frame rates supported:24/25/30/50/60 fps 120 fps (HD only)
DIGITAL AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- S/PDIF Inputs:x4 (2 optical, 2 coaxial)
- S/PDIF Outputs:x2 (1 optical, 1 coaxial)
- AES3 Inputs (XLR):x2
- AES3 Outputs (XLR):x1
- AES3 Outputs (DB25) - 8-8 & 8-16:x8 upgradeable to 16
- AES3 Outputs (DB25) - 16-24 & 24-32:x16
- AES3 Input Compliance:DCI
- Audio Network:Dual ports (for future use)
ANALOGUE AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Microphone input:1x 5 Pin XLR for 3D Microphone
- Balanced inputs:2x Stereo XLR
- Unbalanced inputs:3x Stereo RCA, 1x 7.1 RCA
- Balanced outputs:x8 (8-8), x16 all other models
- Unbalanced outputs:1x stereo RCA
- DB25 Analogue outputs:x8 (8-8), x16 (8-16), x24 (16-24), x32 (24-32)
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 bits/96 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 bits/192 kHz
- A/D Signal-To-Noise Ratio:119 dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A Signal-To-Noise Ratio:118 dB (A-Weighted)
- Reference Level:+18dBu @ 0dBFS (Balanced)
- Clock / Jitter:attenuation > 50 dB above 100Hz
- Processor:Intel multi core hyper threaded
- Data precision:64 bits, floating point
- Cooling system:Custom heat sinks & silent fans
- Safety Components:AntiPop relays on each output
- Power requirement:240V / 110V - 50 / 60Hz (Manual Switch)
- Power consumption:132W Max
- Thermal conversion:450 BTU/h Max
- Mains fuse:1A Slow Blow
- Internal PSUs:Separated supplies for Audio and Processing
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm:442 x 165 x 445
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches:17 7/16" x 6 1/2" x 17 9/16"
- Shippind dimensions (L x H x P) cm:74 x 59 x 30
- Weight:14.5kg / 32 lbs
- Shipping weight / volume:22.2kg / 0.131M3
- Rackmounting:3.5U - Rack Ears Included
- Standard Warranty:5 year
- Standard Color:Black
- Optional Color:Silver