Work with holburn online
Our business is all about working as a team to create the perfect tailored home entertainment solution for our clients. Solutions that at the end of the day help our clients have fun! Be it getting lost in their favourite album, exploring music in all new ways, or bringing that movie-magic
cinema experience into their own home.
Online Sales Specialist
Location - Glasgow Audio
We’re looking for someone to head up our recently revamped
online platform, holburnonline.co.uk and become the front of house for our
digital guests. Grow and cultivate the platform to reach our audience in new
and exciting ways, share in our passion for bespoke, quality products and help
our customers along their journey to the right systems for their needs.
As our new online sales specialist, you will have a lot of
freedom and creative responsibility over our website. It will be up to you to
nurture it, grow it and build on our work so far, our website is our window to
the world and we are looking for someone as passionate as we are to manage it!
The candidate we are looking for must be passionate,
enthusiastic, personable, dedicated, attentive and able to proactively manage
our online platform. You will have a team of experts across the business to
support you and help bring you onboard!
Good computer skills are essential, experience in digital
sales, marketing and customer support are all highly valued.
Training on our products and services will be provided by
ourselves and our suppliers, experience here is not essential.
Interested? Send your CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact us directly using the below contact form.
Project Support Engineer
Location: Holburn Hi-Fi
Join our dynamic install support team at Holburn Hi-Fi, we're industry
leaders in design, project management, installation, and unwavering support for
cutting-edge A/V systems. From the captivating world of Hi-Fi audio to the
mesmerizing visuals of immersive cinema experiences, intuitive lighting
control, vigilant CCTV solutions, and state-of-the-art IP networks, we
specialize in seamlessly intertwining these technologies into an extraordinary
realm of automation. Come be a part of our thrilling journey!
As Project support engineer you will be responsible for installing,
maintaining, and troubleshooting smart home systems and all associated devices.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring that customers' smart homes function
efficiently and securely. This job involves a combination of technical
expertise, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for individuals with a keen interest in technology, good
practical skills and an attention to detail.
Installation and Setup:
- Install and configure smart home devices such as smart thermostats, security cameras, smart lighting
systems and AV products.
- Ensure all devices are properly integrated and connected to the central control system.
- Educate customers on how to use and operate their smart home systems.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting:
- Perform routine maintenance on smart home systems to ensure they operate optimally.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Update firmware and software as needed to maintain security and functionality.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing customer inquiries and concerns.
- Assist customers in setting up user accounts and apps for remote control and monitoring.
- Offer guidance and recommendations for optimizing the smart home experience.
Security and Privacy:
- Ensure that smart home systems are secure by implementing appropriate security measures, such as
strong passwords, network segmentation, and regular software updates.
- Educate customers on best practices for protecting their smart home from potential security threats.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Keep detailed records of installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities.
- Generate reports on system performance and issues encountered.
- Provide feedback to the company's product development team to improve device reliability.
Training and Continuous Learning:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest smart home technologies and industry trends.
- Attend training sessions and workshops to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Previous experience in installation or a related field is beneficial but not
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid UK driving license is essential
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Physical stamina to perform manual labour and lift heavy objects as needed,
capacity to work in crawl spaces, lofts and other environmental conditions
Note: Additional qualifications may be required based on specific
We offer competitive pay rates and opportunities for career growth within
our company. If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, we
encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or by using
the contact form below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.