JVC DLA-N7B D-ILA ProjectorRegular price £8,499.00 GBP.
JVC DLA-NB D-ILA Projector
The JVC DLA-N7 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance, with the new 0.69" native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information. Combining brightness of 1,900lm, dynamic contrast ration of 800,000:1, and wide colour gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector reproduces lifelike images for the latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma. Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimises the driving of the D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
4K Native Resolution
Equipped with refined 0.69" native 4K D-ILA device and newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K resolution.
D-ILA projectors continue to evolve for the better. The latest three models feature an original native 0.69" 4K D-ILA devices, which were first adopted on model DLA-Z1; this device has been improved with process refinements on planarisation and reflection efficiency to achieve higher contrast and brightness. Additionally, a dedicated driver LSI was also enhanced to simultaneously drive each of the three (r/G/B) native 4K D-ILA devices at high-speed 120fps. As a result, precise and smooth image projection unique to 4K native can be achieved with the combination of a new device and new drive LSI.
High-quality, Clear Picture with Brightness
Maximum brightness of 2,200 lm*2 can be achieved by combining a 265 W ultra high-pressure mercury lamp and a highly efficient optical engine. *2: Achieved on the DLA-NX9.
Images Full of Presence with D-ILA’s High Contrast
JVC’s original D-ILA device combined with an optical engine equipped with a wire grid results in a high native contrast ratio of 100,000:1*3. Combined with Intelligent Lens Aperture, a dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 can be achieved*3. *3: Figures for the DLA-NX9.
Vivid Images through a Wide Range of Colours
By using a new cinema filter, the projector achieves not only 100% coverage of the BT.709 but also coverage beyond the DCI-P3*4 display range used in film production. The wide color gamut ensures a more accurate reproduction of HDR content and natural gradations. *4: DLA-NX9 and DLA-N7.
All glass, high-resolution lens with full aluminium lens barrel
The DLA-NX9 is equipped with an 18-element, 16-group all-glass lens featuring a full aluminium lens barrel. In order to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with the 100 mm diameter lens offering wide lens shift of ±100% vertically and ±43% horizontally, the projector adopts five ED lenses that take into account differences in the R/G/B refractive index to reduce chromatic aberration and colour fringing when lens shift kicks in to deliver precise reproduction of 8K-resolution projection. The DLA-N7 and DLA-N5 models feature a 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project fully focused 4K native resolution to all corners of the screen.
Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range)
HDR (high dynamic range) content contains more data including an extended brightness range, 10-bit gradation and a wide BT.2020 colour gamut. For this reason, high basic performance is required for precise reproduction by the projector. With D-ILA projectors, HDR content are optimally reproduced with “high-brightness, high contrast, and wide gamut” to enjoy high quality HDR content as you’ve never experienced in the past. Moreover, in addition to HDR10 content, which is found on UHD Blu-ray Discs, the projector automatically detects the Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) signal, a technology used widely in broadcasting, allowing the user to view it in an optimum picture mode.
- Lens: All-glass lens with 65 mm diameter
- Zoom: 2X zoom & focus, motorised
- Lamp life: Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
- Brightness: 1,900 lm
- Contrast Ratio: Native: 80,000:1, Dynamic: 800,000:1
- Video format: Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
- PC input signal
- HDMI: VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
- Video input terminals (back panel)
- HDMI: 2 (3D/Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2)
- Output terminals (back panel)
- 3D sync: 1 (Mini DIN 3-pin)
- Trigger: 1 (mini jack, DC12V/100mA)
- Control terminals
- RS232C: 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
- LAN: 1 (RJ-45)
- Device: 0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096x2160) x3
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Lens shift function: +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorised in 16:9 aspect mode
- Light source lamp: NSH 265 W
- Service terminal
- SERVICE: 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
- 3D format
- Frame packing: 720p 60/50, 1080p 24
- Side-by-side: 720p 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 1080i 60/50
- Top & bottom: 720p 60/50, 1080p/24
- Power requirement: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption
- Projector in use: 400 W
- Standby: Normal: 1.5W, Eco-mode: 0.3W
- Networked standby: 1.3 W (LAN), 1.0 W (RS-232C), 1.3 W (LAN and RS-232C)
- Switchover time: 20 min. (To standby or networked standby; default)
- Dimensions: W x H x D, mm: 500 x 234 x 495
- Weight, kg: 19.8